About the Festival
The AllRoads Music Festival, founded in 2012, is the first annual event of its kind in Rome and Floyd County. Sponsored by Rome Area Council for the Arts, RACA president, Wright Ledbetter, and Program Director, Erica Simpson, created the event to showcase the immense local musical talent in Rome, Floyd County, and the surrounding areas. It also serves as a fundraiser for the arts council who's primary purpose is to provide support to other local arts organizations. Rome is truly unique in it's dedication to the arts, and RACA is excited to be the host for an entire day filled with food & drink, art, activities for all ages, and most importantly, music.
Date: Saturday, April 20, 2013
Times: Gates open at 11:00 a.m., Music starts at 11:30 a.m. and lasts until 11:00 p.m.
Location: Heritage Park
2013 AllRoads Music Festival Director
1. All ages are welcome. Only those who are 21 and up and show a valid ID at entry will receive the 21 and up wristband. Only those with the correct wristband are permitted to purchase alcoholic beverages.
2. Promotional photos and video will be taken at the event and you grant permission for your likeness to be used.
3. If you drink, drink responsibly. Know your limits!
4. This is a family event. Any behavior deemed unacceptable for such an event will not be tolerated.
5. All attendees must be properly attired.
6. No pets allowed.
7. No outside glassware, food, or beverages permitted.
8. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to remove any individual(s) from the festival for behaving inappropriately; You will be escorted out by security and not allowed back in!